Calling All Singers!March 6, 2019
The group meets for choir practice once a week in a friendly atmosphere on Wednesday evening at 7:00 p.m.
Our programs support enhanced success for students and learners of all ages and abilities by creating community based events and training programmers that develop the skills and knowledge of choristers.
Why Join RAMA Choral?
- singing in a choir builds your sense of community – make new friends!
- singing in a choir helps you express yourself artistically!
- singing in a choir is great for your brain – learn new musical skills and sharpen your memory!
- singing in a choir develops your musical skills and confidence as a performer!
- singing in a choir gives you an opportunity to share your talents with others!
The RAMA choir provides children with a life-enchaining opportunities to experience the challenge.
Joy and cultural benefits of choral singing of the highest caliber.
We are happy to welcome new members!