We believe that everyone has artistic potential, and we want to help our students realize theirs!
Enjoy learning with professional instructors in a positive, relaxed and friendly setting. Students choose from a complete arts program, music (vocal, instrumental, ensembles and band) for individuals and families through private, semi-private and small group classes.
is to maintain high quality music and art education in a manner that fosters creativity, confidence, and self-expression. We believe that everyone has artistic potential, and we want to help our students realize theirs!
To endow children, teens and adults alike with skills and experiences that put them in touch with music and art; which is as a proven way to develop cognitive skills in other areas of learning.
• To train, develop and cultivate new audiences to be open to the enjoyment of musical expressions, based on a comprehensive curriculum that enhances skills (motor development) and achievements in artistic, musical and social areas.
• Teach critical thinking skills about music and art facts.
• To create through music and art education, a new audience who enjoys music as part of everyday life.
• To promote a new audience who feels and enjoys music and art as part of an integral approach towards personal growth and development.
• Our Music and Art classes will always be fun, creative, flexible and educational.
• Through our programs, children will learn fundamental concepts and acquire skills in music and art.
• Our students will learn to focus and expand their attention through exposure to many different kinds of music, tunes and rhythms, as well as art techniques and styles.
• Our classes will always be small and have a relaxed atmosphere. Teaching will be approached as a game which encourages learning and interaction between teacher and students.
• Staff will always be integrated by professional musicians and well known artists who are also skilled in teaching and understanding children.
The Royal Academy of Music and Arts (RAMA) offers high quality year-round educational instruction in the Performing and Visual Arts for students of all ages.
Welcome back to the Spring Semester!April 14, 2022
Welcome back to the Spring Semester! I hope that this message finds you and your family in good health. Recent developments have been very challenging for our community as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic. We are living in a time of unprecedented uncertainty. I just wanted to say “Thank You” to our students, parents, […]Learn more...
Statement Regarding COVID -19March 17, 2020
As we continue to navigate through the unique challenge regarding COVID-19, we have decided to temporarily close Royal Academy of Music and Arts starting Monday, March 16. All lessons are being postponed and we will reschedule for later dates when viable. This decision was not made lightly, but we ultimately want to ensure the safety […]Learn more...